Look beautiful in any weather this season in these gorgeous boho dresses and laid-back denims, writes Denise Smith
Summer is on the horizon, which means now is the time to get your wardrobe warm-weather ready. Of course, you won’t be dressing for the tropics thanks to Ireland’s altogether unpredictable climes, but you can nail the dress code come hail, rain or shine.
As trends from the ‘90s and early ‘00s continue to enjoy a resurgence, this May we’re tipping our hat to western influences so don’t banish your cowboy boots to the attic just yet.
But beyond the boots, we’re championing easy, stylish, single-item outfits that will take the drama out of getting dressed in the morning. From gingham smocks, ruffled maxis, pathwork prints and the dress of the hour, the denim midi, there are so many styles to crush on and Monsoon has the best bohemian looks of them all.
Cotton co-ords, featherlight ditzy print blouses and denim cut offs should also be brought into the mix. Whether your facing into a heavy downpour, a cold chill or a balmy summer’s day, just remember how a simple parka and chunky boot can weatherproof any look.
- Shocking images reveal how nurse was mutilated after 'bargain deal' tummy tuck in Turkey
- Actress and comic Judi Love is adding ‘style queen’ to her CV with new range for women of all sizes
- Irish ecopreneur Ben Breslin isn’t sweating the small stuff after launching his own deodorant
- In the Style Dock: Olivia Palermo
- #nofilter by Denise Smith
- Dubliner Dermot Kennedy misses home while touring but will never Facetime his mammy
- Ukranian woman fights for life after road crash involving killer Derek 'Del Boy' Hutch
- Tickets for Bruce Springsteen's three Dublin shows sell out within minutes
- Horror video shows two teens being attacked by gang of youths in Offaly housing estate
- Dear Evan Hansen announces date of final West End performance