In the Style Dock: Zazie Beetz
VERDICT: STYLIST DARREN KENNEDY I DON’T love it, but let’s focus on the positives. The strawberry shaped skirt with polka dots by Christopher John Rogers is fun. I just feel it needs more contrast with a more fitted bodice, which would have accentuated the shape.
VERDICT: PRESENTER GLENDA GILSON
LOVE the contrasting prints and pops of colour but the silhouette really lets this look down. The bottom half almost looks clown-like; just a nip here and tuck there, and this could have been a completely different outfit.
- Shocking images reveal how nurse was mutilated after 'bargain deal' tummy tuck in Turkey
- Actress and comic Judi Love is adding ‘style queen’ to her CV with new range for women of all sizes
- Irish ecopreneur Ben Breslin isn’t sweating the small stuff after launching his own deodorant
- In the Style Dock: Olivia Palermo
- #nofilter by Denise Smith
- Face of Finglas man on drugs and crime proceeds charges after Finglas arrest this week
- Gardai seize car in Dublin after discovering tax was six years out of date
- Bonnie Ryan shares moving video of brother Elliott leading her into church on wedding day
- Vogue Williams reveals how she and Brian McFadden divided up all their possessions
- Derek 'Del Boy' Hutch did u-turn after spotting cops before he crashed into Ukranian refugee