In the style dock: Anok Yai
VERDICT: Stylist Darren Kennedy ANOK wears a Jawara Alleyne look from the Spring/Summer 2022 collection. The drape work is quite impressive, although just at the limits of too much. I imagine a dress like this has to be seen with movement to really shine.
VERDICT: Presenter Glenda Gilson
KUDOS to Anok for this daring red carpet look. I love the vibrancy of the red and the off-the-shoulder detailing of the top, but the skirt looks like an afterthought. As an aside, those shoes could take an eye out. Not a fan.
- Shocking images reveal how nurse was mutilated after 'bargain deal' tummy tuck in Turkey
- Actress and comic Judi Love is adding ‘style queen’ to her CV with new range for women of all sizes
- Irish ecopreneur Ben Breslin isn’t sweating the small stuff after launching his own deodorant
- In the Style Dock: Olivia Palermo
- #nofilter by Denise Smith
- Wife-beating loyalist burst into tears over fears of attacks after prison move
- American tourist quoted €10k to rent car in Ireland says 'I could ship own car here and back'
- Tralee stabbing: Man released without charge as victim named locally
- Plans to convert Sinéad O’Connor’s former Bray seafront home into apartments
- Young female cyclist (19) critical following incident involving taxi in Cork