Comfy co-ords for a twinning takeover
The new Primark Cares collection makes matching outfits a blast for little ones. By Denise Smith
I often imagine the thoughts that ran through my mother’s head when she made the premediated, and quite frankly, heinous decision to dress myself and my older sister in idential floral dresses on each and every family occassion.
I’m sure we were difficult toddlers, so I can only assume that she took some pervese pleasure in parading us around in matching tea doilies. And being the innovative woman she is, I’ m also sure she leveraged the release of the photographic evidence to encourage good behaviour in our later years.
That backstory was to assure you that I understand that what I am abou to say next is all kinds of ironic. I may have PTSD from wearing matching gingham dresses with my sister, but this year really is about a twinning takeover. I’m not talking puffe skirts and frilled socks, I’m talking slick loungewear that wouldn’t look amiss in your own wardrobe. So what better way to ease your mini-me into the trendsetter lifestyle than comfy co-ords.
And because what’s not to love about unisex looks, your little darlings can up their street cred with pink his/her sets and yellow shorts and jumper combos. You can also expect the softest most breathable fabric that is kind to the enviornment too.
This collection is made from organic cotton, recycled cotton and recycled polyester, all part of Primark Cares - the brands commitment to doing better, every day - making more sustainable products everyone can afford, while reducing their impact on the planet.
Sustainability aside, this is one range your little one’s will want to wear over and over again, even if it means they’re matching with their siblings.
- Shocking images reveal how nurse was mutilated after 'bargain deal' tummy tuck in Turkey
- Actress and comic Judi Love is adding ‘style queen’ to her CV with new range for women of all sizes
- Irish ecopreneur Ben Breslin isn’t sweating the small stuff after launching his own deodorant
- In the Style Dock: Olivia Palermo
- #nofilter by Denise Smith
- UK watchdog launches probe into holiday park Pontins amid Traveller discrimination claims
- Hollywood actor Kevin Spacey charged with four sexual assaults in the UK
- Elaine Crowley admits not having kids wasn't a 'conscious decision'
- Don McLean pulls out of NRA concert following Texas school shooting
- Fine Gael Senator accused of assault says man attacked him 'like a boxer', court told