From exquisite slip dresses to silky camis, the basics have never looked better with Sinead Keary The Label, writes Denise Smith.
Lush silks, dreamy chiffon blouses and the most delicate organic cottons, welcome to Sinead Keary The Label, the ultimate in capsule dressing.
If you’re not familiar with Sinead Keary’s eponymous clothing line, get acquinted now, because your wardobe is about to see a lot of it. First launched in November 2020 mid-pandemic, the brand has already built a cult following in Ireland.
With a collection that covers all the basics, the design powerhouse, stylist and personal shopper created a label that was born out of a need for stylish luxury basics at an attainable price point.
If, like me, you’re constantly searching for bra-friendly delicates, run don’t walk, to snap up Sinead’s latest offerings. The most equisite slip dresses and cami tops that were previously out of bounds for anyone above a B cup can now be yours.
To try the label on for size, head to Kildare Village where the pop-up store will run for the next 4 weeks, showcasing the full essentials includingthe best-selling bra-friedly Becky cami. as well as the most perfect bow-tie jumpers and satin skirts.
- Johnny Depp's glamorous defence lawyer laughs at rumours she is dating the Hollywood star
- Man (20) charged with murder of Christopher Hall (65) in his Dublin home
- Limerick hurler arrested after alleged pub attack may get 'adult caution', source claims
- ‘Wagatha Christie’ libel battle is ‘extraordinary’, High Court told
- Thomas Frank optimistic Brentford can keep hold of Christian Eriksen