Sex talk Dear Dr Angela: We had sex but he hasn't texted me since
Open-minded and practical, Dr Angela Brokmann has answered the nation's sex problems for 18 years. Here, she answers you dilemmas.
I (33) have a serious crush on a guy I only spent one night with. We met at a bar - he kept looking over at me, and after an hour of just eyeing each other, we started talking. An hour later we were at my place having sex.
I'm normally not that quick, but with this guy, I felt a connection from the moment I first saw him. We had great sex, and he made me feel special - like I wasn't just some girl he picked up for the night.
Next morning, he gave me his mobile number and I gave him mine. That was three weeks ago, and I still haven't heard from him. Does that mean he has no interest in me? Is it OK if I send him a text, or should I wait until he contacts me?
ANGELA SAYS: Don't wait for your crush to get in touch with you - it might never happen. His silence doesn't necessarily mean that he doesn't want to see you again; maybe he lost your number, or maybe he thinks that you're not interested, or that he doesn't have a chance with you.
Send him a text; just be careful with your words. Be nice but not too gushy; bear in mind that one night stands are about sex, not love- and your crush might want to keep it at that.
- Have you got a dilemma? Get in touch! Email email@example.com.
- Ask Dr Angela: Is my older woman just using me for sex?
- Ask Dr Angela: My husband is watching porn again and Iâ€™m furious
- Ask Dr Angela: Is my beautiful young online girlfriend a catfish?
- Ask Dr Angela: My wife is unhappy with her body, would a swinger's club help?
- Ask Dr Angela: My one-night stand proved my husband is no good in bed
- Doireann Garrihy enjoys Roman holiday with boyfriend Paddy
- Kodaline front man Steve Garrigan's new book nominated for a prestigious award
- Brother of Limerick man missing for 25 years describes familyâ€™s frustration in delay in identifying remains
- Daniel O'Donnell's new album shares UK top five spot with Adele, Coldplay and The Beatles
- Phil Foden scores twice as masterful Manchester City ease to win at Brighton