Self-love Dear Angela: We sleep together every night but my girlfriend masturbates non-stop
'I never confront her about it, I just pretend that I didn’t see it'
Dear Angela: My girlfriend (33) has a strange habit — she masturbates, although we sleep together almost every night. And just to clarify, she has at least one orgasm every time.
I’m not sure exactly how often she masturbates, but I’d say it’s at least once or twice a week, judging by how often I catch her doing it.
I walked in on her while she was touching herself on the couch, in our bed, in the shower, in the bathtub, in the kitchen and even on our balcony.
I never confront her about it, I just pretend that I didn’t see it. But she’s caught me catching her many times so she knows that I’m on to her.
The strangest thing is that she doesn’t even appreciate my discretion — it’s almost like she wants to get caught. I don’t understand what’s going on with her and how I should deal with this.
Answer: If you catch your girlfriend masturbating that often, she either is so self-confident that she just does her own thing whenever she feels like it, or she touches herself to tease you, meaning she wants to get caught.
Next time you catch her in the act just walk up to her and watch. And if you’re up for it join in too.
Most likely that’s exactly what your girlfriend is looking for.
- Dear Angela: Fiancée wants me to get rid of old sexy pics of my first girlfriend
- Dear Maura: Should I leave my wife for ex?
- Dear Angela: My boyfriend broke up with me over one night of boring sex
- Dear Maura: I fear anxiety without my dad
- Dear Angela: I'm a virgin and my cyber girlfriend wants to meet for real sex
- Jurgen Klopp likens Liverpool squad strength to having ‘Ferraris in the garage’
- Businessman filmed waving 'handgun' at teens gets 75 hours of community service
- Bogus Irish and British roofers jailed for scamming elderly in Australia out of $434k
- Liverpool take title race to the final day with comeback victory at Southampton
- Deborah James ‘gutted’ she will not see new book published