Creepy Toms Dear Angela: 'Peeping Toms' are spoiling our car sex fun
"We love the thrill of it, but the last couple of times it was spoiled by ‘peeping Toms’, guys who literally came up to our car window to peep in"
Sort your sexual problems with honest and practical tips from Dr Angela Brokmann
Dear Angela: My lover (46) and I (48) like a bit of an adventure so once or twice a month we meet in a public place like the beach or a remote parking spot.
We love the thrill of it, but the last couple of times it was spoiled by ‘peeping Toms’, guys who literally came up to our car window to peep in. One guy even took pictures of us on his phone. It’s so annoying.
We had found this lovely place on the internet, it was like a secret tip, and the first couple of times we went we loved it.
But then these perverts showed up. We went to another spot that had been recommended as being quiet and secluded, but the same thing happened. Is there any point in trying another secret tip?
Answer: Not really. If you follow ‘secret tips’ on the internet, there is a very good chance that you end up in a place that’s overrun by like-minded souls.
And places where people meet for sex in public inevitably attract people who like to watch — or ‘peep’. If you want some privacy, look for your own secluded spot.
Check it out properly to see what’s going on there. Go for a place where you won’t bother anybody, and go at night time to make sure there are no kids around.
Email your problems to
Dr Angela Brokmann firstname.lastname@example.org
Maura O’Neill email@example.com
All pictures are posed by models
Dear Maura: I’m fed up with my samey life
Dear Maura: I’m 42 and an only child who lives with my dad. Up until two years ago, I had no one in my life, never had a boyfriend. Then I found a lovely man on a dating website, and we’re still together. It was wonderful to have him over the past two years. But in the last few months, I feel down. My life is full of the ‘same’: same job, same house and now my partner is going under that heading of ‘same’. I never travelled because before my Mam died my life was built around her, which meant I didn’t do anything except stay home. Now I deeply regret that. The problem is, I want a different life but don’t know what that looks like. I want to do things but don’t know what. I’m so numb in this routine of mine that I can’t see beyond it. My job is boring, and I’ve been in that warehouse office since I was 20. It’s like I can’t find my way out of this life of mine. Where do I start to make changes? What’s the first thing I should do? The other worry is what if I start to get fed up with my boyfriend but I hang on to him because I couldn’t bear to be on my own. Everything is pointing to a life that is only being half lived. I don’t want that anymore. Answer: Pick one part of your life where you feel strong enough to make changes. What about work? Would you consider applying for other jobs?
- Dear Angela: Fiancée wants me to get rid of old sexy pics of my first girlfriend
- Dear Maura: Should I leave my wife for ex?
- Dear Angela: My boyfriend broke up with me over one night of boring sex
- Dear Angela: We sleep together every night but my girlfriend masturbates non-stop
- Dear Maura: I fear anxiety without my dad
- Irish man arrested in London accused of stealing high-end cars in Dublin and Kildare areas
- Video captures shocking moment Brinks van transporting money catches fire on the N11
- Shocking video shows girl (15) attacked and beaten by middle-aged woman in Dublin
- Rebekah Vardy claims she was made ‘scapegoat’ at Euro 2016 ‘Wagatha Christie’ trial reveals
- Drunken Irish driver jailed for least 15 years after crashing into car full of schoolgirls in US