sex talk Ask Dr Angela: Why does my boyfriend keep rubbing himself off me?
Open-minded and practical, Dr Angela Brokmann has answered the nation's sex problems for 18 years. Here, she answers you dilemmas.
My boyfriend (25) loves to rub himself off me at home and in public as well. He sneaks up to me from behind, puts his arms around me, pulls me close and then next of all I (20) feel his penis rubbing against my bum. It feels good, but weird at the same time
There is a fetish like that - it's called frotteurism and it's just a bit of teasing; your man gets a sneaky little feel that only shows how much he fancies you. If it's getting too much for your taste or if your boyfriend gets you into embarrassing situations, it's perfectly OK if you ask him to stop.
Have you got a dilemma? Get in touch! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the Sunday World app
- Ask Dr Angela: My supervisor caught me looking at sex pics at work
- Ask Dr Angela: My boyfriend (28) wants to start flashing me- is this normal?
- Ask Dr Angela: He asked me to keep my clothes on during sex
- Ask Dr Angela: My partner washes his hands after he touches me
- Ask Dr Angela: He keeps complaining about 'blue balls'
- Four serving gardaÃ and retired superintendent facing trial overÂ â€˜fixingâ€™ of penaltyÂ points
- Conor McGregor throws party to celebrate being named world's highest-paid athlete
- 'Main player' in Longford feud arrested as part of major money laundering probe
- Pop twins Jedward call for Israel to be removed from Eurovision
- Graham Potter concerned by negative impact of suspensions on Brighton squad