SEX TALK Ask Dr Angela: We've been together four months and I haven't orgasmed once
Open-minded and practical, Dr Angela Brokmann has answered the nation's sex problems for 18 years. Here, she answers you dilemmas.
I (35) can't climax when I sleep with my partner. We've been together for four months now, and I didn't even come once yet. We always have a long foreplay and my partner keeps stimulating my clitoris later on during intercourse. But although I showed him exactly what to do he never gets it right. Sometimes his touch is too rough, and it's always too erratic. He can make me come with a vibrator, but that doesn't really work during intercourse, it's too awkward. Is there another toy we could use, something smaller maybe?
Sure - get a finger tingler, a tiny vibrator. Attached to your man's hand with a ring or small clamp, the tingler sends out teasing vibes. All your partner needs to do is hold the toy against the right spot. If your partner can handle a full-sized vibrator, he should manage the finger tingler as well, so give it a try.
Download the Sunday World app
Latest Ask the Experts
- Ask Dr Angela: Is armpit sex some new craze?
- Ask Dr Angela: My fiance wants to try a dangerous sex position but I'm afraid I'll break my neck
- Ask Dr Angela: Will giving oral sex ruin my diet?
- Dear Maura: My husband wants to move out of home to sort out his issues
- Ask Dr Angela: My girlfriend found my sex mags and now we're not speaking
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel welcome second baby together
- Chinaâ€™s economy grows amid Covid-19 recovery
- Ireland weather: Status Yellow rainfall warning issued as up to 50mm of rain to drench 11 counties
- â€˜Spectacular thingsâ€™ from Tanguy Ndombele a familiar sight for Joe Rodon
- Steve Martin: Iâ€™ve received the Covid-19 vaccine