Sex Talk Ask Dr Angela: We only had sex for a minute - am I still a virgin?
I (18) had my first real boyfriend this year while on holiday. We only kissed and held hands and stuff, but on our last night together we had sex on the beach. It wasn't planned but we were both a bit sad because I had to go home the next day.
Anyway, we had a serious cuddle and then we had sex, but only for about a minute. We got interrupted before we finished, and now I'm wondering whether I'm still a virgin after this. He was inside me, but only for a minute. And neither of us had an orgasm, so it doesn't really feel like we had full-blown sex.
What you experienced on the beach that night might not have felt like full-blown sex - but it was. And you're not a virgin anymore. It doesn't matter how long it lasted, or whether you had an orgasm or not - if you had vaginal intercourse, you lost your virginity.
- Ask Dr Angela: Is my husbandâ€™s seatbelt sex fetish normal?
- Ask Dr Angela: Is my older woman just using me for sex?
- Ask Dr Angela: My husband is watching porn again and Iâ€™m furious
- Ask Dr Angela: Is my beautiful young online girlfriend a catfish?
- Ask Dr Angela: My wife is unhappy with her body, would a swinger's club help?
- Donal Skehan returns with cookery show and says all families need a few healthy go-to dishes
- Victoria Smurfit discusses big screen return in sharp new Irish comedy Deadly Cuts
- Vogue Williams admits she was starstruck meeting Daniel O'Donnell
- Dublin teen (19) who kicked dog to death is jailed for six months
- Notorious gangster and John Gilligan associate John 'The Coach' Traynor dies in England