Not an ink-ling Ask Dr Angela: Should I surprise him with an intimate tattoo of our names?
"He won't notice, because we have not slept together yet. Then on his birthday I'll ask him to shave me and he'll find the hidden tattoo"
Open-minded and practical, Dr Angela Brokmann has answered the nation's sex problems for 18 years. Here, she answers your dilemmas.
I (22) would like to surprise my boyfriend with an intimate tattoo for his birthday. I've been thinking of something cheesy, like our names in a heart. To make it special, the tattoo will be underneath my pubic hair.
I'll shave, get the tattoo and then let my pubic hair grow back. He won't notice, because we have not slept together yet. Then on his birthday I'll ask him to shave me and he'll find the hidden tattoo.
Do you think that's a good idea? I know I'll have to wait until the tattoo places are open again, of course.
A hidden intimate tattoo sounds like a cool idea, but do you really want a permanent love tattoo with your boyfriend's name?
You don't even sleep with him yet, and even if things are going great between you it's possible that you may break up one day. Maybe get a temporary tattoo, like an airbrush one?
Download the Sunday World app
- Dublin man appears in court charged with attempted murder of PSNI officer in Derry
- Maths teacher in court over intimidation, forgery and threats to kill charges
- Gerry 'The Monk' Hutch was bugged by gardai following Regency Hotel attack
- Vicky Phelan delighted as she's get the all-clear to return to Ireland to see her children
- 'No complaints' made to RTÃ‰ after viewers heard 'f-bomb' dropped on Prime Time