Sex talk Ask Dr Angela: My husband doesn't like it when I give him oral sex, what am I doing wrong?
Open-minded and practical, Dr Angela Brokmann has answered the nation's sex problems for 18 years. Here, she answers your dilemmas.
After two years of marriage I (44) gave my husband (46) oral sex for the very first time. It was meant as a treat, and I thought he'd appreciate it. But he didn't like it. He interrupted me after only a couple of minutes to tell me what I should do differently.
I used to be quite good at oral, at least that's what my first husband told me. I'm pretty sure that my way of doing it is perfect, but my husband didn't give me a chance to prove how good I am. He wants me to try again, but HIS way, and I don't see why I should do that.
Angela says: Your oral sex technique might be perfect. But not every man has the same preferences, so even the most superior technique doesn't work for everybody.
Don't be disappointed with your husband's reaction - I'm sure he didn't mean to criticise you. He just gave you constructive feedback, and you should appreciate that.
Listen to your man to find out what he likes best.
If you try to keep an open mind and try to learn from your husband's tips, he'll surely be happy with your oral efforts the next time around.
- Have you got a dilemma? Get in touch! Email email@example.com.
Download the Sunday World app
- Sentencing hearing to take place for teenager who admitted to harassing Ian Wright
- Child molester facing 270 further charges fails to stop trials
- Personal trainer tells of how she 'piled on' pounds after the stress of lockdown 'destroyed' her
- Princess Diana's nieces tell of how she 'protected' them from paparazzi as children
- Six cases of the more infectious South African variant found as concern over vaccine grows