Ask the experts Ask Dr Angela: My boyfriend's penis is too small
Open-minded and practical, Dr Angela Brokmann has answered the nation's sex problems for 18 years. Here, she answers you dilemmas.
My boyfriend's penis is very small; it's only four inches when erect. I (20) don't mind - I love him and he always makes me come when we sleep together. I'm only worried that four inches is too small to get me pregnant when we maybe want a family one day.
ANGELA SAYS: Don't worry, penis size has no
impact on a man's ability to get you pregnant. As long as your man's best piece is big enough to have intercourse, you can conceive naturally.
With our 25th wedding anniversary just around the corner, my husband and I decided to spice up our sex life. All attempts we made in the past fizzled out after a few days, but this time, we're determined to go through with it.
We had a few chats already: we'd love to try some kinky positions, and we'd like to experiment with sex toys. That's as far as we got.
I mean, we really want to try new positions, but we don't know any. I don't know any sex toys, apart from vibrators, and if my husband knows any other toys, he's too shy to admit it. We could probably check all this out on the internet, but we don't have broadband.
How can we make our resolution work if we don't even know where to start?
ANGELA SAYS: The best starting point for a successful spice-it-up campaign is a post-lockdown erotic shopping tour. Choose a well-stocked book shop as your first stop; check out the Adult, Health and Lifestyle sections until you come across a nice, illustrated sex book.
Your second stop is a lingerie shop: pick a couple of sexy outfits for yourself. For best effects, choose a classy and a saucy one. Move on to buy new underwear for him.
Your next stop is an adult shop. Have a good look around to check out what's on offer.
When you're finally back home, share a relaxing bath, dress up in your new outfits, get comfy and study your sex book together.
Have you got a dilemma? Get in touch! Email email@example.com.
- Ask Dr Angela: Is my husbandâ€™s seatbelt sex fetish normal?
- Ask Dr Angela: Is my older woman just using me for sex?
- Ask Dr Angela: My husband is watching porn again and Iâ€™m furious
- Ask Dr Angela: Is my beautiful young online girlfriend a catfish?
- Ask Dr Angela: My wife is unhappy with her body, would a swinger's club help?
- Vanessa Bryant learnt about husbandâ€™s death after getting â€˜RIP Kobeâ€™ notifications on phone
- Brian Laundrie autopsy inconclusive as family confirm he will be cremated
- New rules for air passengers travelling to US from next month announced
- Adoring Tallaght mum insists daughterâ€™s genetic disorder is not going to hold her back
- â€‹â€‹Donald Trump Jr sells T-shirts mocking tragic Alec Baldwin set shooting