Sex Talk Ask Dr Angela: I've got two girls pregnant - should I just go on the run?
Open-minded and practical, Dr Angela Brokmann has answered the nation's sex problems for 18 years. Here, she answers you dilemmas.
I (23) am in serious trouble. I'm still living with my parents, but my girlfriend (22) is living with us as well. During the summer we were fighting a lot, and I started to see another girl. It only lasted for about three weeks, but we had a lot of sex, and now the girl is pregnant. And my girlfriend is pregnant as well. I don't know what to do, my best mate said I should run away and start a new life somewhere else, and I feel like that's the only way I can get out of this mess.
Running away is no solution, and it certainly wouldn't solve your problems. You can't just get two girls pregnant and then run away. The only fair thing you can do is grow up and face your responsibilities. As a first step, talk to your parents; explain exactly what happened and ask for their advice. As a next step, talk to the two girls; it won't be pleasant, but they need to know. Talk openly to them both to work out your future plans.
- Have you got a dilemma? Get in touch! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the Sunday World app
Latest Ask the Experts
- Ask Dr Angela: Will giving oral sex ruin my diet?
- Dear Maura: My husband wants to move out of home to sort out his issues
- Ask Dr Angela: My girlfriend found my sex mags and now we're not speaking
- Ask Dr Angela: I'm worried my boyfriend's penis won't fit
- Ask Dr Angela: My husband doesn't like it when I give him oral sex, what am I doing wrong?
- Eric Garcia could make Manchester City exit this month â€“ Pep Guardiola
- The Cranberries pay tribute to Dolores O'Riordan on her third anniversary
- Leslie Odom Jr explains why he initially turned down One Night In Miami
- Scale and pace of Covid-19 cases â€˜well beyondâ€™ what was predicted â€“ Taoiseach
- Brendan Rodgers praises Kasper Schmeichel ahead of 400th Leicester match