SEX TALK Ask Dr Angela: I love to suck my boyfriend's ears but he hates it
Open-minded and practical, Dr Angela Brokmann has answered the nation's sex problems for 18 years. Here, she answers your dilemmas.
I (20) love to kiss and suck my boyfriend's ears. I could do it for ages but my boyfriend hates it, especially when I stick my tongue into his ear. Every time I do that he asks me to stop slobbering.
My last boyfriend loved it when I played with his ears like that, he couldn't get enough of it. Why does my new boyfriend hate it so much?
Look, some people like sloppy kisses, others don't. It's as simple as that. If you fancy teasing your boyfriend's ears, try a different technique. Use only your lips and the very tip of your tongue, and keep it sweet and short. If your boyfriend doesn't like that either, leave it; there is no point in treating your man to caresses that he doesn't enjoy.
- Have you got a dilemma? Get in touch! Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the Sunday World app
- Princess Diana's nieces tell of how she 'protected' them from paparazzi as children
- Six cases of the more infectious South African variant found as concern over vaccine grows
- Michael Verney Opinion The gap between Dublin and the rest of the country must be fairly addressed
- How Edinson Cavani sets standards for others to follow at United
- Teenager dies and two injured following stabbing in Dublinâ€™s north inner city