Sex talk Ask Dr Angela: I know my pal is lying about her man's penis because I slept with him behind her back
"We have a WhatsApp group, and she constantly sends us stories about how great he is in bed. She recently said that she measured his penis and it's eight inches"
Open-minded and practical, Dr Angela Brokmann has answered the nation's sex problems for 18 years. Here, she answers your dilemmas.
A girl I'm good friends with has the most gorgeous boyfriend ever. And she loves to make us other girls jealous. We have a WhatsApp group, and she constantly sends us stories about how great he is in bed. She recently said that she measured his penis and it's eight inches.
I know for a fact that's a lie because I had sex with the guy before the pandemic. He and my friend had been fighting and he was so upset that he cried and I had to calm him down. I had sex with him and that's how I know that his penis is quite small.
I feel I should tell everybody the truth. But I'm afraid that the boyfriend would find out, and I have a crush on him and don't want him to hate me.
Your friend's boyfriend confided in you when he was upset, and you took the opportunity to sleep with him? Look, it's understandable that you couldn't resist because you have a crush on him. But it's not exactly good form to sleep with your good friend's partner. Don't make things worse by revealing the truth about the boyfriend's penis size.
He wouldn't be pleased, and while I understand that you're itching to tell the truth, it would only get you into trouble. It's best for everybody to keep it to yourself.
Send your dilemmas to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Sunday World app
- Ask Dr Angela: Is oral sex the reason I can't lose weight?
- Ask Dr Angela: Could her vagina be too wide for me to climax?
- Ask Dr Angela: Help! My girlfriend farts while having an orgasm
- Ask Dr Angela: I finally gave my husband oral sex but he didn't return the favour
- Ask Dr Angela: I'm tired of giving handjobs - is there a sex toy alternative?
- Pressure builds on Buckingham palace to respond to racism claims made by Harry and Meghan
- Gsoc notified as pedestrian (20s) is rushed to hospital after being struck by car in Limerick
- Gardai unable to establish motive in Cork murder-suicide case
- Piers Morgan storms off Good Morning Britain during discussion about Meghan Markle
- Meghan Markle says she doesn't really know half-sister Samantha Markle