Sex talk Ask Dr Angela: I gave my husband (51) oral sex for the first time but he didn't return the favour
"He doesn't even sleep with me anymore. He lets me spoil him orally, and then he rolls over and goes to sleep"
Open-minded and practical, Dr Angela Brokmann has answered the nation's sex problems for 18 years. Here, she answers your dilemmas.
A few weeks ago I (45) gave my husband (51) oral sex for the very first time. He'd been begging for it for years, and when I finally gave in I was under the impression that he would return the favour.
But he didn't. He always promises to do it another time but that never happens. He doesn't even sleep with me anymore. He lets me spoil him orally, and then he rolls over and goes to sleep.
I like spoiling him, that's the only reason why I keep doing it. But I'd like something back in return. When I try to talk about this, he says I need to stop nagging. I don't know what to do.
You're not nagging. Your husband needs to understand that a sexual relationship is not about one partner spoiling the other, but about two people spoiling each other mutually.
Tell your husband; ask him to please listen to what you have to say. It's important that you talk about this, so don't let him brush you off.
Email your problems to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Sunday World app
- Ask Dr Angela: Is oral sex the reason I can't lose weight?
- Ask Dr Angela: Could her vagina be too wide for me to climax?
- Ask Dr Angela: Help! My girlfriend farts while having an orgasm
- Ask Dr Angela: I finally gave my husband oral sex but he didn't return the favour
- Ask Dr Angela: I'm tired of giving handjobs - is there a sex toy alternative?
- Paul McGrath Opinion It kills me to even think it, but United are awful right now and are just going through the motions
- John Aldridge Opinion Klopp's decision to substitute Salah will only fuel rumours about the Egyptianâ€™s future at the club
- Alex Ferguson makes harrowing confession about his brain haemorrhage
- Lee Westwood leaps to the top of the leaderboard as Rory McIlroy stalls
- Brendan Rodgers not interested in Leicesterâ€™s lofty position until end of season