Sex talk Ask Dr Angela: I gave my husband (51) oral sex for the first time but he didn't return the favour
"He doesn't even sleep with me anymore. He lets me spoil him orally, and then he rolls over and goes to sleep"
Open-minded and practical, Dr Angela Brokmann has answered the nation's sex problems for 18 years. Here, she answers your dilemmas.
A few weeks ago I (45) gave my husband (51) oral sex for the very first time. He'd been begging for it for years, and when I finally gave in I was under the impression that he would return the favour.
But he didn't. He always promises to do it another time but that never happens. He doesn't even sleep with me anymore. He lets me spoil him orally, and then he rolls over and goes to sleep.
I like spoiling him, that's the only reason why I keep doing it. But I'd like something back in return. When I try to talk about this, he says I need to stop nagging. I don't know what to do.
You're not nagging. Your husband needs to understand that a sexual relationship is not about one partner spoiling the other, but about two people spoiling each other mutually.
Tell your husband; ask him to please listen to what you have to say. It's important that you talk about this, so don't let him brush you off.
Email your problems to email@example.com
Download the Sunday World app
- Ask Dr Angela: I finally gave my husband oral sex but he didn't return the favour
- Ask Dr Angela: I'm tired of giving handjobs - is there a sex toy alternative?
- Ask Dr Angela: I want to try the frog position - but does it even exist?
- Ask Maura: Should I be worried that he looks out for his ex?
- Ask Dr Angela: I have tried everything but I can't finish him with my hand
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer makes stark warning over Man United's spending power
- Pep Guardiola says Manchester City need to â€˜be calmâ€™ after 21st consecutive win
- Man City closing in on a stunning record as their winning run continues against Wolves
- Manchester City close in on all-time winning record with 21st straight victory
- Roy Hodgson hopes former Eagles star Aaron Wan-Bissaka takes flight with England