Sex talk Ask Dr Angela: How do I convince her to try out bathtub sex?
Open-minded and practical, Dr Angela Brokmann has answered the nation's sex problems for 18 years. Here, she answers you dilemmas.
My wife (39) and I (40) just got a brand new bathroom for our house, with an extra large bathtub. I picked that huge tub with bathtub-sex on my mind. But every time I mention it my wife comes up with some lame excuse and then we end up in the bedroom instead. I tried to talk my wife into it; I even told her how much fun I used to have with my first wife. But she only gets grumpy and refuses to listen to me. What can I do?
There is one thing that you should NOT do, and that's mentioning your ex. Your wife doesn't want to hear how much fun you had with her predecessor. If you'd like to make love in your new tub, don't ask your wife beforehand.
Try the romantic approach instead: light some nice scented candles, get a bubble bath going, and open a bottle of bubbly. Then invite your wife to a relaxing soak. Soap off her arms, shoulders, chest and back before you slowly move your hands downwards. With a bit of luck, you'll manage to seduce her.
- Have you got a dilemma? Get in touch! Email email@example.com.
Download the Sunday World app
- Ask Dr Angela: I want to try the frog position - but does it even exist?
- Ask Maura: Should I be worried that he looks out for his ex?
- Ask Dr Angela: I gave my husband (51) oral sex for the first time but he didn't return the favour
- Ask Dr Angela: I have tried everything but I can't finish him with my hand
- Ask Dr Angela: Should I ask for a paternity test?
- Bank of Ireland to close 103 branches â€“ see full list of affected areas
- Ireland weather: Foggy start but mild weather to remain with 12C highs and sunny spells
- Rehearsals for Andrew Lloyd Webberâ€™s Cinderella begin following road map news
- Man arrested and charged over armed robbery of shop in Dundalk, Co Louth
- Gareth Bale ignores critics as he returns to form for Tottenham