'beautiful girl' Tributes pour in for Limerick TikTok star Leah Cantillon following tragic death
Leah was a well-known creator on TikTok where she had more than 124,000 followers and 3.1 million likes on her videos
Tributes have been pouring in for the well-known Limerick influencer and TikTok star Leah Cantillon following her recent tragic death.
A death notice on RIP.ie states that Leah, of Abbey Vale, Corbally, died unexpectedly on February 25.
“Sadly missed by her loving grandparents Martin & Veronica Cantillon, mother Avril, brother Philip, sisters, aunt Nicole, uncle Ross, other relatives & many friends,” the notice reads.
Requiem Mass will be held for Leah in St Mary’s Church, Athlunkard Street on Friday, March 4 at 11am with burial afterwards in Mount St. Lawrence Cemetery.
Leah was a well-known creator on TikTok where she had more than 124,000 followers and 3.1 million likes on her videos.
People have been leaving numerous messages of sympathy in the condolences section, with one reading: “I’m so sorry for the loss of your precious child Leah, it’s beyond words.
“I pray that the Lord will give you all the strength to get through the next few days. I pray that the Lord will heal your hearts over time.”
“Condolences to the family, what a beautiful girl, gone before her time, I hope she rests in peace,” a Limerick mum has written.
Another adds: “This is just so sad, a stunning girl gone way before her time. Deepest condolences to her heartbroken family and friends. Sleep tight, beautiful.”
One other person has written: “My sincere condolences to Leah’s grandparent’s and family, she was a beautiful girl and I can only imagine the heartbreak for her friends. Rest peacefully beautiful young lady.”
One other person has added: “Hope the family is doing well. It’s such a sad loss for such a young girl, no one deserves to leave this earth so young. I’m really sorry for the family’s loss, she was a lovely girl.”
A family member also posted on Facebook: RIP my beautiful baby sister till we meet again, give daddy a hug and kiss for me, it’s not goodbye forever, I’ll cherish our memories till I take my last breath, I love you Lee. I’m gonna miss you. Give daddy (a) kiss for me.”
- Omagh bombing victim's dad slams delay extraditing Real IRA chief to Lithuania
- Brother and sister who threw 32 eggs at their aunt to learn fate next month
- Truck driver on trial for driving without care, causing death of teen cyclist in Dublin
- Man hoped to make boss 'proud' by smuggling two tons of cocaine but is jailed for 18 years
- Spanish cops probe if Irish passenger in 180km/h car chase may have been imitating video game
- Manchester United hoping new Erik ten Hag era will quell protests against Glazers
- Liverpool's Ibrahima Konate’s journey from cage football to Champions League Final
- Ciarán Whelan Opinion Denying Kildare's deadly Daniel Flynn will be key to a Dublin victory in Leinster final
- Crazy hotel prices force Kerry fans to travel up and down to Dublin on same day for final clash
- Schoolgirl was gunned down in Texas school shooting after 'cops told her to shout for help’