Jelly Pot Gardai seize €80,000 cache of drugs including cannabis jellies
The drugs were seized as part of Operation Tara in Dublin this afternoon
Gardaí seized €80,000 worth of drugs following a search operation in Dublin 14 this afternoon, according to a spokesperson.
"At approximately 1:25pm, gardaí conducted a search of two properties in Rathfarnham. During the course of the search, €64,000 worth of cannabis, €10,600 worth of cannabis Jellies and €7,840 worth of cocaine was seized."
Gardai said the search was carried out as part of Operation Tara.
"All drugs are will be sent for examination and analysis by Forensic Science Ireland," a spokesperson added.
No arrests have been made at this stage, investigations are ongoing.
- Crime Long Read: How Mafia godfather Thomas ‘Bomber' Kavanagh’s drugs empire was toppled
- Salvador Ramos: Texas gunman warned of school shooting on social media
- Six foot five workman who banged his head loses €60k compo claim against employer
- Kate Moss says Johnny Depp never pushed her down stairs as she takes stand in trial
- Godfather Christy Kinahan's ex-wife who married serial killer after divorce passes away
- Texas school shooter's mum says he was not 'a violent person'
- Chelsea sale nearly complete after Portugal government ratifies Boehly takeover
- Derry Girls star Jamie-Lee O'Donnell always checked for 'bomb scare clauses' in contracts
- Grieving mum wants answers after daughter (21) dies from suspected overdose in OAP's house
- Author of 'How To Murder Your Husband' found guilty of killing her spouse