cocaine seized Two quizzed after drugs worth €740,000 discovered in luggage at Dublin Airport
During the course of the search approximately 8.5 kilogrammes of suspected cocaine and two litres of liquid cocaine was found
Two people are being quizzed in Ballymun Garda Station after drugs worth an estimated at €740,000 were discovered by Revenue Customs officers at Dublin Airport last night.
A woman in her 20s and a man aged in his 30s were arrested after they were stopped and their luggage searched shortly before 9pm.
During the course of the search approximately 8.5 kilogrammes of suspected cocaine and two litres of liquid cocaine was found.
“Two people, a woman aged in her 20s and a man aged in his 30s, were arrested and taken to Ballymun Garda Station where they are currently detained under Section 2 of the Criminal Justice (Drug Trafficking) Act, 1996,” gardai said.
“Investigations are ongoing.”
- Herbal cannabis worth €400k seized in operation targeting West Dublin crime gang
- Dublin shop worker is treated for injury following attempted armed robbery
- PSNI finally pay up and apologise for lax investigation into brutal LVF murder of GAA man
- Belfast man who shook his genitals and threatened to rip off cop's head is jailed
- Tipperary woman banned from owning dogs after letting pups 'suffer' in tiny cage
- Fernandinho ‘really proud’ of achievements as he prepares for City swansong
- No hangover next season if Arsenal miss out on Champions League – Mikel Arteta
- We won’t stop – Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool will keep on challenging Man City
- Irish man arrested in London accused of stealing high-end cars in Dublin and Kildare areas
- Video captures shocking moment Brinks van transporting money catches fire on the N11