Latest Two further arrests made as part of probe into Keane Mulready Woods murder
Two further arrests have been made this morning as part of an investigation into the murder of Keane Mulready Woods.
A man, in his early 20, was arrested shortly after 7am and is currently detained at Dundalk Garda Station under the provisions of Section 50 of the Criminal Justice Act 2007.
Another man, also in his early 20s, was arrested shortly after 10am and is currently detained at Mountjoy Garda station under the provisions of Section 42 of the Criminal Justice Act 1999.
Gardai say the man arrested on Tuesday, December 8 in connection with this matter continues to be detained at Drogheda Garda Station.
Download the Sunday World app
- UK Police warn public not to approach missing Irish man who absconded from prison
- Eight prisoners in three different Irish jails are battling Covid-19
- Man jailed for over 10 years for subjecting partner to assault and coercive control
- Priest (70) has cash and phone stolen after thugs break in to his home in north Dublin
- Two appear in court after man stabbed in aggravated burglary in Cork
- Bookie stops taking bets on Neil Lennon's successor at Celtic as one candidate emerges
- 'Massive punch in the face' - Jurgen Klopp takes the blame as Burnley beat Liverpool at Anfield
- Burnley stun Liverpool to end unbeaten Anfield record
- Saved By The Bell star Dustin Diamond undergoing chemotherapy for cancer
- Robert Webb offers health update after major heart surgery