Heartbreak Mum of murdered drug dealer Zach Parker pays tribute to son on third anniversary
The 23-year-old was shot dead as he drove from a gym in Swords, Co. Dublin on January 17th 2019
The mother of murdered drug dealer Zach Parker has paid tribute to her son on the third anniversary of his death.
The 23-year-old was shot dead as he drove from a gym in Swords, Co. Dublin on January 17th 2019.
Zach, who was involved in drugs trade in Dublin, was an up-and-coming drug dealer on the city’s northside and was an associate of a gang led by the notorious Finglas criminal known as ‘Mr Flashy.’
It is believed that Parker's own mob may have been responsible for the killing over a €50,000 drugs debt.
Now, his mum Siobhan has paid tribute to her son on his third anniversary.
She took to social media to share a collage of photos of Zach and his beloved pup, as well as a candle that reads: “A piece of my heart lies in heaven with you Zach.”
Siobhan’s friends showed their support for their bereaved pal in the comments section.
One commenter wrote: “Beautiful kind caring lad, always in my thoughts and prayers, thinking of you Siobhan, love you lots.”
Another said: “Sending love️. So sad a lovely young man.”
While others wrote: “The best there ever was” and “Thinking of you Siobhan.”
No one has yet been convicted of Zach’s murder as gardaí investigations continue.
- Herbal cannabis worth €400k seized in operation targeting West Dublin crime gang
- Dublin shop worker is treated for injury following attempted armed robbery
- PSNI finally pay up and apologise for lax investigation into brutal LVF murder of GAA man
- Belfast man who shook his genitals and threatened to rip off cop's head is jailed
- Tipperary woman banned from owning dogs after letting pups 'suffer' in tiny cage
- What time, channel, team news and all you need to know about Man City v Aston Villa
- Jurgen Klopp with a warning to Man City as Premier League title race reaches conclusion
- Tennis plunged into civil war as ranking points are stripped from Wimbledon over Russia ban
- Fernandinho ‘really proud’ of achievements as he prepares for City swansong
- No hangover next season if Arsenal miss out on Champions League – Mikel Arteta