major haul Man and woman (30s) arrested as drugs worth €388k seized following raid in North Dublin
They are currently detained at Finglas Garda station under Section 2 of the Drug Trafficking Act
A man and a woman (30s) have been arrested yesterday after gardai seized more than €388,000 following a raid in Finglas, North Dublin.
Cannabis herb estimated to be worth €140,000 and diazepam tablets valued at €248,410 were seized by officers, along with other drug paraphernalia, during the operation yesterday evening.
A garda spokesman said the raid was conducted as part of Operation Tara.
"Gardaí attached to Finglas and the Divisional Drugs Unit seized drugs in excess of €388,000 following a search operation in Finglas, Dublin 11
"A search of a residence was conducted at approximately 6.30pm.
"The drugs seized will now be sent for further analysis."
"A man and woman, both aged in their 30s, were arrested at the scene.
"They are currently detained at Finglas Garda station under Section 2 of the Drug Trafficking Act 1996."
- Finglas man jailed for eight years after tying up retired solider during violent burglary
- Dublin woman provided false alibi for partner who lured gangster Wayne Whelan to his death
- Man pleads guilty to mugging pensioner who had just won €23k in Dublin casino
- Garda chief says violent Dublin Airport incident was 'fuelled by drink'
- Irish among 43 arrested as Spanish cops blow open major drug trafficking operation
- Deirdre Reynolds Opinion Deirdre Reynolds: Victoria Beckham's 'curve' ball is a fat lot of good
- Kim Kardashian ‘heartbroken, disgusted and furious’ following Texas shooting
- Westmeath woman awarded €16,400 after falling from defective chair in Supermacs
- Salvador Ramos: Texas gunman warned of school shooting on social media
- Dungannon road crash victim named as Co Antrim man Paul McLarnon (61)