Attack probe Gardaí investigating after woman (50s) hospitalised in St Stephen’s Green assault
The incident occurred on Tuesday afternoon
Gardaí are investigating an assault after a woman in her 50s was left in hospital after being attacked in St. Stephen’s Green.
The woman was accosted at 4.15pm yesterday afternoon.
She was then taken to St. James's Hospital to be treated for her injuries.
While no arrests have been made, investigations are ongoing.
In a statement, a spokesperson for An Garda Siochana said: “Gardaí are investigating an assault that occurred in Stephens Green at approximately 4:15pm yesterday afternoon.
"A female in her 50s was taken to St James's Hospital to be treated for her injuries.”
- PSNI finally pay up and apologise for lax investigation into brutal LVF murder of GAA man
- Belfast man who shook his genitals and threatened to rip off cop's head is jailed
- Tipperary woman banned from owning dogs after letting pups 'suffer' in tiny cage
- Kinahan cartel: Gardai say 'huge' amount of intelligence coming from underworld figures
- Relatives of men murdered by Loyalist serial killer challenge early release decision
- Amy Broadhurst and Lisa O’Rourke – Irish boxing’s golden girls of Istanbul
- Footage emerges of Patrick Vieria in a confrontation with an Everton fan
- Sean McGoldrick Opinion The complete idiot’s guide to the race for Sam Maguire as favourites emerges
- Rory McIlroy gives his verdict after sparkling start at PGA Championship
- Tiger Woods’ not happy with cameraman as he limps through PGA Championship