Carnage Three men charged following shocking Belfast road-rage incident captured on video
Footage of the incident emerged on social media
Three men have been charged with a number of offences following an incident on Tates Avenue in south Belfast at the weekend.
Police said they received a report of the incident on Saturday evening. Footage has also emerged on social media.
A 33-year-old man has been charged with dangerous driving and possession of a Class C controlled drug.
The two other men, aged 28 and 25, have been charged with affray, criminal damage, threats to kill and possession of an offensive weapon with intent to commit an indictable offence.
The 25-year-old has also been charged with other motoring offences.
All three are expected to appear at Belfast Magistrates Court on Monday. As is normal procedure, all charges will be reviewed by the Public Prosecution Service.
An 18-year-old man also arrested on suspicion of related offences remains in police custody at this time.
- Two men (20s) charged in connection with burglary at Dublin industrial park
- Notorious Co Down man remanded into custody for 'stalking' woman
- Coleen Rooney's Irish bodyguard predicts 'she'll win her case' against Rebekah Vardy
- Ex RTE journalist found guilty of sex assault on sleeping woman silent on conviction
- Mum-of-three convicted of running illegal puppy farm out of council home
- 5 things we learned from Sunday’s Premier League action
- Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger welcome second daughter
- My players are legends, says Pep Guardiola after Manchester City’s title success
- Andrea Radrizzani looks forward with Jesse Marsch after Leeds retain PL status
- Oleksandr Zinchenko gives heartfelt thanks for support