charged Man due in court over assault on woman near St Stephen’s Green
He is due to appear before a sitting of the Criminal Courts of Justice at 10.30am
A man is due in court this morning after a woman was assaulted near St Stephen’s Green in Dublin on Tuesday.
The woman in her 50s was reported to have suffered a broken nose during the attack at around 4.15pm.
She was later taken to St James’s Hospital for treatment.
A man in his 30s, who was arrested in connection with the assault on Wednesday night, was questioned by gardaí at Pearse Street Garda Station.
He has since been charged and is due to appear before a sitting of the Criminal Courts of Justice at 10.30 this morning.
- Two men (20s) charged in connection with burglary at Dublin industrial park
- Notorious Co Down man remanded into custody for 'stalking' woman
- Coleen Rooney's Irish bodyguard predicts 'she'll win her case' against Rebekah Vardy
- Ex RTE journalist found guilty of sex assault on sleeping woman silent on conviction
- Mum-of-three convicted of running illegal puppy farm out of council home
- Relative of criminal 'Mr Flashy’ targeted in second weekend firebomb attack in Finglas
- Bonnie Ryan serenaded from her balcony ahead of 'dream' Italian wedding
- Jordan Henderson tries to find words to sum up Liverpool's Premier League title heartache
- City come from behind to claim another Premier League title
- Irish MEPs blocked from diplomatic mission to Palestine after Israel stops chairperson entering