murder accused Jozef Puska (31) due in court charged with murder of Ashling Murphy
Jozef Puska (31) from Lynally Grove, Mucklagh, Tullamore, Co Offaly, is accused of attacking and killing the schoolteacher
A man is due to appear in court again this morning charged with the murder of 23-year-old Ashling Murphy.
Jozef Puska (31) from Lynally Grove, Mucklagh, Tullamore, Co Offaly, is accused of attacking and killing the schoolteacher while she was out running along the Grand Canal near Tullamore on January 12.
He had been remanded in custody at a special sitting of Tullamore District Court last week.
The Slovakian national has been granted legal aid and provided with an interpreter for his legal proceedings.
He will appear before Cloverhill District Court in Dublin later this morning.
- Revealed: Face of 'Deli Mob' enforcer who was hired to blind victims with acid
- Senator found not guilty of assaulting man during brawl outside Louth pub
- Man (33) pleads guilty to possession of handgun used to shoot Sinead Connolly
- 'Violent and dangerous' killer who threatened to kill garda spared return to jail
- Killer who assaulted barrister during murder trial can't find lawyer for his appeal
- Dubliner Dermot Kennedy misses home while touring but will never Facetime his mammy
- Ukranian woman fights for life after road crash involving killer Derek 'Del Boy' Hutch
- Tickets for Bruce Springsteen's three Dublin shows sell out within minutes
- Horror video shows two teens being attacked by gang of youths in Offaly housing estate
- Dear Evan Hansen announces date of final West End performance