Style & ShowbizShowbiz

Sinitta snubbed from Simon Cowell's Judges' Houses?

ShowbizBy Sunday World
Sinitta snubbed from Simon Cowell's Judges' Houses?

Sinitta has been snubbed from Simon Cowell's Judges' Houses on 'The X Factor'.

The 51-year-old star has been a regular fixture at show boss and judge Simon's Judges' Houses for years but it's now been reported she will not be joining him at the palace in France he's secured for filming as he'll instead be advised on what contestants to put through by One Direction star Louis Tomlinson.

A source shared: "Simon and Sinitta haven't fallen out. They're just trying something different this year."

Although former judge Louis Walsh previously had more than one guest adviser on the talent show, the decision to make Judges' Houses partly live is said to have made scheduling much more complicated.

The insider told Radio Times Online: "As part of it's live, it's a case of timings. We're only going to see the contestants' performances on location, as the decisions are being made back at Wembley. So there's no time for all of those different critiques."

The news comes after Simon hinted Sinitta would be making an appearance on the show at the launch of latest series last month.

Asked if he would be inviting her to his Judges' Houses, he said: "How can I not?"