Style & ShowbizShowbiz

Pippa Middleton launches High Court case over photo hack

ShowbizBy Sunday World
Pippa Middleton launches High Court case over photo hack

A High Court case has been launched by Pippa Middleton.

The 33-year-old party planner - who is the younger sister of Duchess Catherine, the wife of Prince William - has lodged a case in the Queen's Bench Division of the London court, where judges look at issues of privacy and libel, and though the details of her filing are unknown, it is believed to be an attempt to stop hacked photos of her being shared.

Pippa has had around 3,000 images stolen from her iCloud account, and the photographs - including images of her nephew and niece Prince George and Princess Charlotte, a nude of her fiance James Matthews, and a picture of her trying on a wedding dress - were said to have been offered for sale for £50,000.

The brunette beauty's action comes after website designer Nathan Wyatt was released on bail after being quizzed by police in relation to the hacking.

Local residents had previously said they were shocked when police descended on the home Wyatt shares with fiancee Kelly Howell and their children in connection with the theft.

Neighbour Patricia Kightly said: "They are a nice, respectable couple. I have only heard them squabbling twice in the years they've been here.

"They've even kept an eye on my house while I've been away for me so they are people I trust."

Another surprised local resident said: "He stays at home and she works.

"They all turned up at 10pm on Saturday night. They were taking a lot of pictures in the house but also outside.

"The cops were checking in the boot of his car and looking for paperwork.

"He is friendly and always says good morning - police haven't told us what it is about."