Style & ShowbizShowbiz

Peter Andre: I've moved on from reality TV

ShowbizBy Sunday World
Peter Andre: I've moved on from reality TV

Peter Andre has "moved on" from reality TV.

The 43-year-old star has previously appeared on reality shows in the UK, but does not intend to return to the genre in the coming years, saying he is busy with other projects.

He said: "We got lots coming up the end of the year - even pilots we've filmed."

Peter, who met his ex-wife Katie Price while on 'I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!' in early 2004 and starred on 'Strictly Come Dancing' last year, said he is focusing his attention on other ambitions for the time being.

Asked if he plans to return to reality TV, Peter told BANG Showbiz: "No, I've thought about it ... I think that's moved on now. There are different things and different opportunities for me."

Meanwhile, Peter recently insisted Katie's son Harvey is still "very important" to him.

The 'Mysterious Girl' hitmaker's former wife previously said the singer "doesn't see" her oldest child - who she had with former boyfriend Dwight Yorke - anymore.

But Peter claims that isn't the case, saying he been seeing the 14 year old "a bit more" and always enjoys spending time with him.

Asked if he saw Harvey - who suffers from a number of disabilities and health conditions - swear during a recent appearance on TV show 'Loose Women', Peter said: "I never saw it, but I was told. He's such a good-hearted boy, I see him a bit more now, which is amazing. He's just the best, I love him.

"There's always room for Harvey at our house. I always saw him as my own. There's a special place in my heart for him - he's very important to me and he's always welcome. It's just lovely to see him."