Style & ShowbizShowbiz

Mario Falcone wants to do Strictly Come Dancing

ShowbizBy Sunday World
Mario Falcone wants to do Strictly Come Dancing

Mario Falcone wants to compete on 'Strictly Come Dancing'.

'The Only Way is Essex' star is keen to star on the BBC1 primetime competition when it kicks off later this year because he wants to flaunt his body in the glitzy outfits contestants are made to wear.

Admitting he's eager to join the show "because of the clothes," he said: "I like the little open shirts, get the six pack out."

Having previously finished fifth in 2013's series of 'Celebrity Big Brother', the 27-year-old reality star sees the gruelling contest as a great option to pursue but insisted he is yet to be approached by the show's producers about appearing on the programme.

He told RadioTimes.com: "No, not yet, no. They haven't seen me cut my s**t on the dance floor have they?"

If he was to take on the challenge, he wouldn't be the first 'TOWIE' face to do so as Mark Wright, who previously starred in the ITVBe show, finished fourth in 'Strictly' last year.

Celebrities rumoured to be competing in this year's competition include 'Mysterious Girl' hitmaker Peter Andre, weather reporter Carol Kirkwood, Robbie Williams' wife Ayda Field and TV presenter Adrian Chiles.

However, a source recently revealed fans of the show - which crowned 'The X Factor' presenter Caroline Flack as the winner last year - can expect more BBC stars in this year's line-up.

The insider said: "It's more heartland BBC1".