Style & ShowbizShowbiz

Louis Walsh confirms he's in talks for I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!

ShowbizBy Sunday World
Louis Walsh confirms he's in talks for I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!

Louis Walsh has confirmed he is in talks to appear on 'I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here!'

The former 'X Factor' judge has been linked to a place in the jungle since he was axed from the talent show earlier this year and he's now confirmed he has been approached by producers.

Admitting that he had been in touch with ITV, he said: "Let's see what happens.

"That is all I am saying. I'm not saying I said no, I am not saying I said yes. Let's see what happens."

The 63-year-old music manager went on to reveal what personal items he would want to take with him if he were to compete on the popular reality show.

He joked: "Oxygen and sleeping tablets."

Asked once more if he's going to be on 'I'm A Celeb', Louis told BBC Newsbeat: "I could be."

Louis also addressed rumours he's set to return to 'The X Factor' for the Judges' Houses or Live Shows stages of the competition.

He said: "I talk to Simon [Cowell] all the time because we are really good friends, so let's see what happens."

Louis added that while his replacement Nick Grimshaw is doing a great job, he should "keep my seat warm".