Louis Walsh banned from Twitter
Louis Walsh has been banned from Twitter.
The 64-year-old music manager has admitted he hasn't joined the social networking site because he's a "loose cannon" and he'd constantly be getting sued.
Speaking at the launch of 'The X Factor' on Thursday (25.08.16), he said when asked why he's not on the popular site: "I'll tell you why because I'm a loose cannon. I'm going to get sued. I like to say what I really feel and sometimes people don't like that. I'll have to talk to my lawyers."
Meanwhile, Louis has made no secret of the fact that he's glad the last series of the singing show was a "flop."
The Irish businessman - who was dropped from the show last year and replaced with Nick Grimshaw - said recently: "I was smug the first night I sat down to watch the show last year.
"It didn't work. I had a talk with Simon every week and he said: 'I want you back.' He'd have had me back in the middle of the series, if he'd had his way ... They were trying to make it younger. It was almost like a Channel 4 show. It was not the show I was on, not family entertainment.
" Simon tried a few things and it didn't really work and he knew that, he has a gut feeling."
'The X Factor' will return to screens tonight (28.08.16) at 8pm on ITV.