Style & ShowbizShowbiz

Lindsay Lohan to flee to Monaco

ShowbizBy Sunday World
Lindsay Lohan to flee to Monaco

Lindsay Lohan will flee to Monaco if she doesn't complete her court ordered community service by the deadline.

The 'Mean Girls' star - who was told to undertake 125 hours of voluntary work as part of her punishment stemming from a reckless driving incident in 2012 or face jail - is currently spending time at the Duffield Children's Centre in Brooklyn, New York, but has vowed to travel to Europe if she is unable to clock up enough hours by May 28.

According to gossip website TMZ, the 28-year-old actress has already told her family and friends of her plans not to return to her court hearing in California at the end of the month and has called upon a wealthy pal, who owns a Monaco hotel, to let her stay there indefinitely.

Meanwhile, Lindsay is already off to a bad start at the children's centre after turning up two hours late for her first day earlier this week.

She reportedly left staff at the centre "speechless" when she failed to arrive on time particularly because she had tweeted on Monday (11.05.15) to say she was back in the US and "ready to help".

It was also recently revealed that the star had fallen "woefully short" of her allotted 125 hours having clocked up a mere 9.5 hours when she attended a hearing earlier this month.