Lil Wayne hits the stage two days after seizure
Lil Wayne has returned to the stage just two days after suffering seizures.
The 33-year-old rapper's plane was forced to make an emergency landing in Omaha, Nebraska during a flight from Wisconsin to California after he had a seizure earlier this week but Lil Wayne appeared in good spirits as he performed at the E3 Expo 2016 in Los Angeles on Wednesday (15.06.16).
A source told PEOPLE: "He seemed like he was in great spirits, laughing and joking around with his skateboard friends. Definitely couldn't tell he just got out of the hospital."
Following his treatment, the rapper tweeted: "thanx for all the prayers!! I love y'all (sic)."
And his spokesman Derek Sherron said: "As Wayne's reps we can confirm that he did experience a minor seizure.
"Under the guidance of his own doctors, he is now in a stable condition and good spirits.
"He thanks his fans for their everlasting support, prayers and well wishes."
Wayne has a history of medical problems and it had previously been reported he had adjusted his lifestyle in order to take better care of himself.
A source said: "It's more of a history of him having seizures than it is him partying and drinking and doing things that would trigger a seizure. He's been very open and upfront about his seizures and has been suffering from those types of episodes since he was a kid.
Another insider added: "I know that when he was in the hospital back in March , that was an eye opening experience for him and changed the way he sees life.
"He's young and a lot of people depend on him so it was important for him to keep a brave face but deep down, he was scared. That was a case of him being neglectful toward his health."
In 2013 he spent six days in hospital and later revealed he suffers from epilepsy.
He said: "This isn't my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth or seventh seizure. I've had a bunch of seizures. Y'all just never hear about them. But this time, it got real bad because I had three of them in a row."