Kim Kardashian West's robbers weren't targeting her
The robbers who held Kim Kardashian West at gunpoint were interested in all of the hotel's guests.
Abdulrahman, the concierge at the luxurious address, has claimed that the robbers were not targeting Kim because they asked about the different celebrities that were staying there that night before heading up to Kim and her husband Kanye West's suite.
He says he was asked who was in the hotel but he refused to divulge any names, only telling them that there were some "important" people staying there. The robbers then asked how many rooms were there and if there were safes in the rooms.
Abdulrahman shared: "[The robbers replied], 'Oh that is nice, we will do them all.' ... If all the guests were in the hotel, they would rob all the hotel.'"
And the concierge has claimed that the robbers were not professionals and were simply just "improvising" as they went along.
He told Entertainment Tonight: "They were not professional at all. They had no idea of how many floors, how many rooms. They were very confused. They were improvising ... They don't really know what they have to do. They told me, 'Don't panic, we are here for money.' I think they are not killers ... They are older people like 40 to 50 years old. Maybe they have families."
Meanwhile, Kim has been spotted out and about for one of the first times after the terrifying events, which took place earlier this month.
She was joined by a heavy security presence as she made her way to her husband Kanye's Saint Pablo tour in Inglewood, California on Thursday evening (28.10.16). She attended the concert, for the third night in a row, alongside her sister Kourtney Kardashian, her mother Kris Jenner and Kris' boyfriend Corey Gamble.