Style & ShowbizShowbiz

Kim Kardashian West's concierge pens open letter after robbery

ShowbizBy Sunday World
Kim Kardashian West's concierge pens open letter after robbery

Kim Kardashian West's hotel concierge has written an open letter to the reality TV star.

The man - who was held at gunpoint by the robbers who stole jewels worth millions from Kim in Paris last weekend- penned a message to the star in French magazine closer, TMZ reports.

He allegedly wrote: "Dear Kim: When you feel the cold steel of a gun at your neck, it is the moment when remaining calm can mean the difference of life or death, both our lives. I hope you are feeling better."

Meanwhile, it has been claimed that Kim is looking for a body double after her terrible ordeal in which five armed, masked men stormed into her room and tied her up with plastic handcuffs and duct tape.

Now, the 35-year-old beauty is on the lookout for a body double to help confuse any would-be assailants.

A source told the New York Post newspaper: "There's a circus that follows Kim's every move. Her new security team is recommending she employ a body double to help confuse would-be assailants."

But Kim has other worries on her mind, as another source claims she is most concerned about the possibility of her two children, daughter North, three, and 10-month-old Saint, being "kidnapped".

The source said: "The kids being kidnapped is Kim's biggest fear. She previously didn't want to shell out for armed security, but now she believes the family needs 24-hour protection."

And for Kim - who is married to music mogul Kanye West - the problems don't stop there, as she is also finding it difficult to know who to trust, amid speculation that the robbery may have been an inside job.

A third source told the publication: "She doesn't know who she can trust. Kim's team is conducting an internal investigation -interviewing assistants and looking through phones for evidence that anyone may have communicated with the thieves. They are slowly ruling people out."