Kim Kardashian West cancels $1million Las Vegas appearance
Kim Kardashian West has pulled out of a $1million Las Vegas club appearance after being robbed in Paris.
The 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' star - who turns 36 on October 21 - was expected to celebrate her birthday at the city's Hakkasan Nightclub on October 28. However, she has decided not to attend following the horrific ordeal 11 days ago, when she was tied up, put in a bath and had more than $10 million worth of jewels stolen from her by five masked, armed men in the French capital.
A representative for the venue told E! News: "Given recent circumstances, Kim Kardashian will be unable to make her previously scheduled appearance at Hakkasan Las Vegas Nightclub."
According to the publication, the 35-year-old beauty - who has children North, three, and 10-month-old Saint, with her husband Kanye West - has a six-figure deal with the nightlife hotspot to attend four club nights at the venue in 2016 and so far she has attended twice, in April and June.
This means she has two more gigs to complete and the insider has said they will let her choose when she wants to reschedule without losing any money as they want to remain on good terms with the reality star.
Meanwhile, Kim is said to still be traumatised following the incident and does not feel ready to face the public yet.
A source told Entertainment Tonight: "Kim is still very shaken up about the entire situation and doesn't feel ready to talk about it.
"Right now, she's still focused on trying to feel better about the whole situation."
Kim is said to be staying at her home in Los Angeles with her children and her mother Kris Jenner and sisters, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner are making regular visits.
The source added: "Kim is at home with North and Saint in Los Angeles. Her mom visit regularly. They're being great and supporting her in every way they can."