Khloé Kardashian considers restraining order
Khloé Kardashian's family has urged her to obtain a restraining order against Lamar Odom.
The 30-year-old reality TV star, who "freaked out" after her soon-to-be ex-husband allegedly verbally attacked her outside a gym in Beverly Hills on Wednesday (12.08.15), is "really shaken up" after the incident and is thinking about seeking a protection order from a judge to force him to stay away from her.
A source close to the 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' star told gossip website RadarOnline.com: "Khloé is still freaked out by the whole incident and she is really shaken up. Her family is urging her to get a restraining order against Lamar so that this doesn't happen again.
"Khloe isn't even trying to make excuses for Lamar over this. This was really scary."
Lamar is said to have surprised the blonde beauty in a parking lot after she arrived to attend a SoulCycle class at 6.45am. She initially attempted to ignore him, but he began screaming at her before allegedly grabbing her arm.
Eyewitnesses offered to call the police, but the reality TV star quickly left the scene in her car.
The former couple, who split in December 2013 after four years of marriage amid rumours Lamar was addicted to cocaine and cheating with other women, filed court documents to finalise their divorce last month, but are waiting for a judge to make their split official.
Khloé, who recently started dating NFL star James Harden, recently insisted she would always love and miss Lamar, 35, but another source told PEOPLE.com that she forced to change her phone number several weeks ago because he would not stop calling her.