Kendall Jenner's trespasser walks free
A man accused of stalking Kendall Jenner has been released from jail.
Shavaughn McKenzie was found guilty of trespassing last month after following the 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' star into the grounds of her Hollywood Hills home, and though he was sentenced to jail time for the offence instead of probation, he has now been released as he had been behind bars since being arrested over the incident in August, TMZ reports.
While Kendall, 21, has been granted a five-year restraining order against the man, he was found not guilty of misdemeanour stalking during his hearing last month.
At Thursday's (10.11.16) hearing, Shevaughn's mother promised to fly him home to Virginia to get psychiatric help. Additionally, the supermodel was granted a five-year restraining order against him.
Originally, Shavaughn was charged with one count of misdemeanour stalking, and one count of misdemeanour trespassing when he was found waiting outside the home of the 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' star, and later entered the gates to the property when the beauty drove through in her car.
Police reports at the time stated that the 25-year-old man had been following Kendall for some time, and he banged on her car window and asked: "Can I talk to you?"
The starlet started screaming, but the man tried to reassure her.
He held his hands in the air and said: "Hey look, I don't have a gun."
Kendall described the ordeal as the scariest moment of her life, which left her "traumatised".
Speaking about the incident on the witness stand in court in Los Angeles, Kendall said: "I've never been so scared in my life.
"I was terrified. I was literally traumatised.
"I definitely don't feel safe in my own house anymore."
Whilst Shavaughn may be a free man again, he will still have to stay 100 yards away from Kendall, as well as her home, her car, and her workplace, under the terms of the restraining order.