Kate Moss was 'really really starstruck' by Prince
Kate Moss was "starstruck" when she first met Prince.
The 42-year-old supermodel has admitted she was lost for words when she first locked eyes on the 'Purple Rain' hitmaker in Donatella Versace's luxury suite a few decades ago because his presence blew her away.
Speaking to Net-A-Porter's THE EDIT about her encounter with the legendary star, the blonde beauty said: "I was really really starstruck when I met Prince.
"I was lying lying down on Donatella's bed, in her suite, and she was talking about him, and I was like 'Why do you keep talking about Prince?' And she went, 'He's there!' I sat up, and he was sitting at the end of the bed.
"I couldn't talk. Or look at him, really."
The whole world was thrown into mourning on April 21 when it was revealed Prince had tragically passed away at his Paisley Park estate in Minnesota aged just 57.
His shocking death has provoked mystery for the past five weeks but it's now been revealed by the Midwest Medical Examiner's Office that the musician passed away from a self-administered fentanyl accidental overdose and a criminal investigation has been launched into who supplied Prince with the opioid, which has a high risk for addiction and dependence.
Law enforcement sources have told TMZ that the "illicit" possession of the drug is the focus of the investigation and both state and federal prosecutors are involved.
The website reports: "If someone illegally prescribed or filled a prescription for a patient who dies as a result of the drug, they could face third degree murder charges and up to 25 years in prison."
It was previously claimed that Prince had been addicted to the painkiller Percocet for years because of problems with his hips and was given a "save shot" almost a week before his passing after he overdosed on the highly-addictive drug, which contains acetaminophen and oxycodone.
The singer was rushed to hospital in Moline, Illinois on April 15 for the shot, which is administered to counteract the effects of opiates, after being taken ill on his private jet on the way back from a gig in Atlanta.