Style & ShowbizShowbiz

Justin Bieber banned from Argentina

ShowbizBy Sunday World
Justin Bieber banned from Argentina

Justin Bieber has been banned from Argentina.

The 22-year-old singer says he won't be bringing his 'Purpose' tour to the South American country after authorities blocked him from performing there.

He tweeted: "Argentinian beliebers I would like nothing more than to bring the #purposetour there but the Argentinian government won't allow it. So sorry. If things were to change I would love to come but at this time I cannot. For everyone else in South America I look forward to seeing you (sic)."

Last year Justin was warned that he would be arrested if he entered the country.

Judge Albert Julio Banos allegedly ordered the 'Boyfriend' hitmaker's "immediate detention" because of a warrant stemming from an incident which took place in Buenos Aires in 2013.

His bodyguards, Hugo Alcides Hesny and Terrence Reche Smalls, were also allegedly subject to the same warrant.

The incident - which took place in 2013 - saw photographer Diego Pensoa accuse Justin's bodyguards of attacking him at a club in the country's capital city.

It was alleged that Justin ordered the attack and his warrant came about because he never answered questions about the incident before leaving the country.

Prior to that incident he was accused by the Argentine government of desecrating the country's flag by kicking it off stage when he was performing in Bueno Aires.

Meanwhile, it was recently claimed that Justin is on a "spiritual mission".

The singer has had "an epiphany", which led him to believe that he needs to reconnect with religion and nature and during days off from his 'Purpose' world tour he has been spotted meditating in parks and enjoying some solo strolls.

A source said: "He believes nature and religion - not concert venues and nightclubs - should become his life priorities."