Jake Hall expected to be in hospital for 'a while'
Jake Hall is going to be in hospital for "a while."
The 'Only Way is Essex' star appeared to be on the mend after he was allegedly stabbed in the stomach at the Aqwa Mist nightclub in Marbella last month but it seems he's now been told by doctors that they still can't give him a date of when he'll be discharged from the medical centre in Spain.
Taking to his Twitter account on Monday (06.06.16), the hunk vented his frustration, writing: "Can't believe this," followed by, "Different news all time at the minute here for a while still it suppose I'm in best place (sic)."
It's believed the 24-year-old heartthrob was rushed to hospital by his friends in the early hours of Bank Holiday Monday (31.05.16) after he was reportedly stabbed with a sharp object - thought to be a bottle - in the right hand side of his stomach when he got caught in the nightclub mayhem.
Despite initial fears that he'd suffer permanent damage as a result of the alleged stabbing, it's thought the doctors' swift intervention has prevented any long-term issues.
Although Jake is yet to confirm he was involved in a brawl, bosses of the reality show have reportedly decided to cancel the annual summer special to Marbella over safety fears.
A source told the Daily Star newspaper: "Producers are now looking for a different destination. It's unlikely the cast will ever return in an official capacity."
The stars - including the likes of Dannielle Armstrong, Chloe Sims and Lydia Bright - were expected to jet out to the Spanish destination later this month but plans for the summer special are now up in the air until further notice.