Style & ShowbizShowbiz

Giuliana Rancic slams feud rumours

ShowbizBy Sunday World
Giuliana Rancic slams feud rumours

Giuliana Rancic insists it was "100 percent" her decision to quit E! News.

The 40-year-old anchor, who confirmed earlier this week she is leaving the entertainment show after 14 years at the helm, has blasted rumours of a feud with fellow presenter Maria Menounos and claims she has been planning to move on for three years.

Asked about speculation she was pushed off the show, she said: "It was 100 percent my decision to leave. This has been three years in the making.

"I took on a challenge 14 years ago. I was a young reporter, and E! News was my dream job. It's been an incredible journey. But after 14 years, I have nothing else to accomplish on the show. I want to grow as a person, as a businesswoman, as a host, and in order for me to grow, I need to take on a new venture and new challenges."

Giuliana also says she has never had any issues with any of her co-workers, including Maria, who joined the network last year.

She told "I've never had a feud or drama with any of my E! News hosts or co-hosts, and there certainly isn't one now. There is no feud. It takes two to feud, and I'm not feuding!"

The brunette beauty, who has son Duke, two, with husband Bill Rancic, will continue to host 'Fashion Police' and 'Live From The Red Carpet' later this year, but is looking forward to spending more time with her family.

She said: "I'm looking forward to being able to stay in bed a little longer with Duke every morning and take him to school and on play dates!"