Style & ShowbizShowbiz

Gaz Beadle involved in crash

Gaz Beadle involved in crash

Gary 'Gaz' Beadle has been involved in a car crash.

The 'Geordie Shore' star's beloved £120,000 Bentley has been left severely damaged by the smash on the M60 slip road in Worsley, Greater Manchester, though he was said to be "OK".

He tweeted: "Awww for f**ks sake change of plan... 3 cars go into each other and who's the idiot at the back.

"Tried to swerve didn't happen."

The 24-year-old reality star was left with his hands on his head in dismay when he got out of his car to survey the damage.

Motorist Ivan Allan, 44, who was one of the cars ahead of Gaz in the pile-up said six cars were involved in the crash near Worsley.

He told The Sun Online: "There were about six cars coming up to get on the motorway on the slip road.

"Nobody was letting them in and the one at the front put on the breaks.

"This Gary came along in his Bentley and went into the back of them.

"They all got out. He had his hands on his head. Everyone was OK."

While his own car is trashed, it seems Gaz is already back behind the wheel.

He shared a picture of a silver vehicle and tweeted: "Balllllllingggggg in the Volvo (sic)"

The 'Ex on the Beach' star splashed out on the brand new Bentley - which had personalised number plates - in May last year.

Meanwhile, Gaz didn't have a great time during a recent trip to Australia as he was "banged up in a deportation centre" for having a "battered" passport.

He explained: "I was due to go to New Zealand last Monday, me and Marty McKenna hit the airport, but I was told I couldn't fly because I had no visa. Once the flight had taken off, they found my visa and I was told I could fly the next day.

"After a night in the Crown Melbourne (I was already in Australia), I headed back to the airport. I'd heard Marty and my manager had both been held in customs for three hours, so by no means did I think it'd be a simple walkthrough to Queenstown airport to reach my suite at the Hilton.

"So, I get to NZ, and you guessed it, after seven hours sitting there, I'm told I'm not allowed in. To be fair, they had previously told me not to come back to New Zealand with my battered passport (which I didn't get changed), so I guess me and the team are to blame there."