Style & ShowbizShowbiz

Colton Haynes robbed

ShowbizBy Sunday World
Colton Haynes robbed

Colton Haynes' house has been broken into.

The 28-year-old actor revealed in an Instagram video on Thursday (13.10.16) that his Beverley Hills property had been ransacked, with the perpetrators having allegedly stolen between $5,000 and $6,000 worth of goods.

The 'Arrow' actor isn't letting the theft affect him though, as he claims the news isn't "going to get [him] down".

He said in the video: "So even though the other day someone broke into my house and stole a bunch of my stuff, that's not going to get me down."

According to, a television and a laptop were among the expensive gadgets stolen in the raid when burglars entered the house by smashing open a lockbox outside the garage.

Police say they don't have any suspects as of yet, but detectives are on the hunt for the star's missing property.

Meanwhile, the 'Teen Wolf' actor also took to Twitter in wake of his ordeal, reiterating that he is "okay", but slamming TMZ for publishing information about the theft.

He wrote: "My home was broken into a few days ago & alot was stolen. I am ok. I don't understand why it's necessary that my personal info is on TMZ (sic)"

The news comes after the 'San Andreas' actor recently posted a motivational message on the photo sharing website in support of National Coming Out Day, which aims to encourage people in the LGBTQ community to tell their family and friends about their sexuality.

Colton - who told the public he is gay earlier this year - wrote: "This year... I came out of the closet publicly. It chokes me up just reading that sentence. Happy tears. Knowing that my younger self would be so proud of the person I've become. [...] Happy National Coming Out Day. Please share your stories with me, I would love to hear them!"