Calvin Harris too 'embarrassed' to do Strictly Come Dancing
Calvin Harris is too "embarrassed" to compete on 'Strictly Come Dancing'.
The 32-year-old DJ - who currently lives in the US but is originally from Scotland - has admitted he'd have to snub the show if he was asked to join next year's line-up because his uncoordinated snake-hips and not so fancy footwork would leave him red-faced week-in week-out.
Speaking to Rickie Haywood Williams, Charlie Hedges and Melvin Odoom - who is currently competing on the Ballroom and Latin programme - on the KISS FM Breakfast Show on Friday (16.09.16), Calvin said of the show: "That is an embarrassment that I could not put myself through."
However, although he's not keen on slipping into a pair of dancing shoes and flaunting his moves under the disco ball, Calvin may be slightly bias because he's just signed up to appear on rival show 'The X Factor'.
The 'This Is What You Came For' hitmaker was initially banned from ever appearing on the singing competition again after he stormed the stage in 2009 when Jedward were performing with a pineapple on his head.
Speaking of his gate-crashing moment, he said: "I wasn't proud of it. But I was, you know, deeply satisfied with myself."
Calvin set tongues wagging last week when he uploaded a video on his Snapchat account of him sitting with panellist Nicole Scherzinger at her apartment in Nice, France, while shooting the Judges' Houses round.
Nicole said in the clip: "We're just chilling here at my villa in the South of France," to which Calvin replied, "Quite nice."