Antonio Banderas and Melanie Griffith divorce made official
Antonio Banderas and Melanie Griffith's divorce will reportedly be confirmed on December 20.
The 55-year-old actor and the American actress, 58, will official terminate their 18-year marriage later this month after filing for divorce last year, with documents seen by Entertainment Tonight showing that Banderas will pay Griffith $65,000 per month in spousal support.
What's more, all of the money the duo made on their respective movies between 2004 and 2014 - including 'Shrek 2', 'Puss in Boots' and 'Expendables 3' - will be divided evenly.
However, a previously filed post-nuptial agreement means Banderas will be allowed to retain his earnings from before 2004, which includes money-spinning movies such as 'The Mask of Zorro' and 'Spy Kids'.
Earlier this year, Banderas said he will always love the actress, despite the breakdown of their marriage.
He said: "We'll always be friends, I hope. We speak to each other every few days and I'm very happy that we're not like many couples, where people can become bitter and angry after their marriages end. I don't see any reason for that.
"It's much better to try and remember and honour all the beautiful and happy moments you've enjoyed.
"[We were married for] a very long time and I believe Melanie wants to stay in contact, as do I.
"Melanie is a woman whom I have loved, whom I still love and whom I will always love."